Tuesday, January 17, 2012

AND SO, SO FAR

AND SO, SO FAR:


Happy post-holidays, guys!


Since 2012 is coming up, I’ve been making New Year’s plans. I’m about 3/4 of the way through the Zoötrope animal book (which is why I accidentally ate a bit of blue pencil today). A friend and I are excited to start a new comics blog about Uncanny Eating experiences. And there will be more Terka – a new comic called Terka Takes a Walk and some other material that I’m looking forward to playing around with.


Other than that, there’s a few other projects that need some sorting out in my head, but one of the advantages of being a full time art student is that now, I spend the bulk of my day drawing. I can’t tell you how grateful I am to Finally Have Time. Theoretically.


And Alexander Rothman, Peter Quach, Miriam Gibson, and Blujay and I will be at MOCCA in April.


Hope you guys are having restful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment