Thursday, September 15, 2011

Freedman Page 22

Freedman Page 22:

freedman22

Back | Home | Next

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

So this is the second to last page of the comic. Next week will see the last page of Freedman published and the completion of 9 months of work on my end. I haven’t decided what comes next, whether or not to continue with more Freedman stories or move on to something else. The only certainty right now is that I’ll be publishing Freedman in color sometime later this year, so keep an eye on this space for further details once I figure that out.

I’d also like to keep this space warm while I figure everything out. I might take a few weeks off, but then I’ll start posting some sketches and artwork here weekly until things become more certain on my end. But I’d really like to thank everyone who’s been following along. And if you’re feeling kind, you can support the creation of more comics by using the donate button below. Thanks again, and see you next week for the final page of Freedman!











Please enable JavaScript to view the comments powered by Disqus.
blog comments powered by Disqus

No comments:

Post a Comment