Thursday, March 8, 2012

The Halifax game Jam was a last weekend! This is the art I made...

The Halifax game Jam was a last weekend! This is the art I made...:











The Halifax game Jam was a last weekend! This is the art I made for my team’s game, Knight Clubbin’, a fantasy rpg set in a nightclub. All the characters bounce to the music as they fight each other with timed attacks (also to music wich is a blend of club and fantasy scores.) The player’s characater, Ravewyn Floorstrider, throws her head at enemies to defeat them. Both bosses, Pop Collar Dragon and Breakdancing Eye, have special attacks with flames and lasers. I did a background as well, into which mock up of the UI was inserted.
Our team was great to work with. We ended up with fantastic design, programming, and animation. And even though not everything made it in, and we didn’t finish, the project was fun and I’m really happy that I got to spend a weekend doing non-stop art.
Also thanks to Andrew Power for some really great character sketches and ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment