Thursday, March 29, 2012

Transit, free to download

Transit, free to download:
transit cover

While I’m at it, I also decided to convert my other 20-page comic, Transit, into HD and make it available to download for free. I’m also working on ordering long-overdue business cards, and creating a short comic for MoCCAA soon. Feel free to enjoy my back catalog in the meantime.
Download the Transit PDF file
Download the Transit CBR file




Creative Commons License
Freedman by Peter Quach is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.peterquach.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.peterquach.com











Please enable JavaScript to view the comments powered by Disqus.
blog comments powered by Disqus

No comments:

Post a Comment